Release Notes Rollup Update 23
November 20, 2017
- The installation now includes base data:
For HR Management:
Absence Type Settings
Employment Contract Templates
Leave Entitlements (for Employment Contract Templates)
Travel Destinations (for Expense calculation)
For Job Portal (Multiposter) Integration:
xRM1 Integration Mapping
xRM1 Integration Settings
(Additional Tables are maintained directly by the Job Portal)
- You can define detailed rules to create individual numberings for any entity, including prefixes, separators and the length of an incrementing number.
- The configuration page is now cross-browser compatible and can be used by all users with elevated priviliges (not only administrators)
- The following silverlight dialogs were replaced by Dynamics dialogs:
- Calculate project
- Create project from order
- Create project from template
- Create project template
- Edit project template
- Export project
- Import project
- Upload license
- Department field now handled different for new entered employees and employees where the department gets updated. For updates a dialog for guiding the user through subsequent changes (e.g. calculating business closure changes) is added.
- Employee's leave entitlements can now be prioritized to define in which order the available entitlements should be consumed.
- Applicants applying via the Portal can be asked by he recruiter to also self-rate their skills that are applicable for the position.
- You are now able to find the best match for a vacancy or a position by using detailed search criteria such as skills, certificates or time of employment to rate all employees and applicants.
- The meal allowances for Belgium/US/Singapore are available for the automatic calculation according to the travel duration.
- Payroll preparation was extended to handle more payroll periods, like one-time-, weekly-, bi-weekly-, semimonthly-, monthly- and yearly payments.
- Current wages can now be transferred to the new year and, if applicable, be adjusted based on a percentage.
Time & Work Entry
- Employees get an even better overview of all their allocated and attended hours by looking in their daily, weekly and monthly summaries.
- Deactivation of related records on inactivating employees (CAS-11751-N7J2Z)
- Payment summary not getting generated when CRM system is not in M/D/YYYY format (CAS-12216-S0C9K)
- Time Tracking Employee/Professional licenses - Security Roles to be defined to access Expenses and Project Absence entities (CAS-11490-R5Y5J)
- Time Tracking Professional license missing privilege (CAS-11923-M3X1W)
- Project Template - generating Projects from Templates doesn't maintain the Wizard's Start or End Date (CAS-12223-Q3H5F)
- Absence Type "Maternity" broken Business Process Flow (CAS-11585-F5Y1Z)