The technology behind the solution
As a user, you don't notice that the architecture of HR for Dynamics is technically comprised of different tiers. For IT experts, it can be helpful to understand the structure. It begins at the base, the foundation on which everything is built.
1. Power Platform (CDS; Common Data Service)
The Common Data Service is a central data storage in which all employee data is centrally stored. You never have to duplicate data entry.
2. The Features
The functions of your HR solution are comprised of the four functional components:
- HR Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Office 365
Altogether there are over 1000 features available. In the industry template, the functions that are relevant to the requirements of your industry are shown. At any time, you can activate further functions, if your requirements expand.
3. Industry Templates contain:
- Function compilation
- Best Practice workflows
- Automated workflows
- Templates for your selection
- The most important master data of your industry or field
4. Country Templates contain:
- Language package for your country
- Legal compliance for your country
- Country specific functions
- Deadlines, and certificates specific for your country
HR Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the sum of these components. Everything has been prepared in advance. You can use the solution immediately.