Release Notes Rollup Update 14
June 05, 2014
- Depict your business processes with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Business Process Flows. They are now available out of the box for open placements, applications and requests for leave.
- Special HR fields are preallocated with field level security, e.g. bank data and personal information. Read and write permissions depend on field security profiles, making them only accessible for authorized HR personell.
- The active and inactive status reasons for core entities were edited and adapted according to HR processes.
Dashboards and Reports
- xRM1 HR Management offers new Dashboards in the areas of Recruiting, Organization, Development and Employee Services. In addition, a HR Dashboard for Executives was added.
- Meaningful charts are available in all HR Dashboards and the relevant views.
- In the Employee Cockpit, a column chart shows the comparison of leave and remaining leave for the respective employee.
- In the Employee Cockpit, a stacked column chart shows the target achievement from the last 5 performance reviews. It is shown whether the employee achieved the target completely, partially or not at all.
- In the Employee Cockpit, an overview of open targets from the employees' performance reviews was added.
- A forecasting functionality has been added. You now can add a financial forecast based on your individual needs and timings.
Idea Management Global
- A serial number is now automatically assigned to each idea.
- Area Entity: Lookup for Superior Area is hidden when "Economic Area" is chosen (CAS-07377-D2T6Q)
- A deactivated user (who worked on the project) is causing resource utilization in Planning Table to not load anymore (CAS-07278-B3B3Q)
- Employee Cockpit with CRM 2011: all new windows open without ribbon (CAS-07249-W5R1G)
- Employee Cockpit startup is too slow (CAS-06986-S0V8B)
- Employee Cockpit: The chart on the right is not refreshing once an appointment has been opened from the grid and deleted in CRM (CAS-07028-Z8V4H)
- Employee Cockpit: Time is always showing as AM/PM even if CRM User Culture is 24h (CAS-07112-S1W7C)
- Employee Cockpit: The start of the week cannot be changed from Sunday to Monday; should act in accordance with CRM user culture (CAS-07113-T1Q7C)
- Employee Cockpit: Some program items are always shown in English and not in the user language (CAS-07351-J8S3P)
- Absence Administration and Leave Request creates entries in the Worktime Calendar with wrong times, e.g. -1 h if user is in UTC+1 (CAS-07024-D1B8G and CAS-07132-W0J6C)
- Area "Human Resources" and related Sub-Areas are not removed by the Activation Wizard for non-HR customers (CAS-06601-W5Z6D)
- Billable time is not set when an activity is created in Outlook and marked as complete via the Ribbon Bar without opening the record (CAS-03987-N5S1D)
- Billing function fails to create a time sheet if many orders with different price lists are attached to the project - Error "Missing Pricelevel" (CAS-07257-X7B3V)
- Billing requires TravelCostProduct, even though the order is set to “don’t bill travel costs””: (CAS-07157-N5Y7F)
- Calculate New/Close doesn’t recognize rendered services with former selection field (twooptions instead of current picklist) Employee/External Provider (CAS-07224-V6H0P)
- Calculate New/Close fails for receipts with a ‘Regarding’ to the project and mismatched travel: improved error message (CAS-07092-G2J7J)
- Calculate New/Close fails for projects with more than 5000 records (CAS-07172-P4G0N)
- Calculate New/Close fails for appointments with error "The length of the 'description' attribute of the 'appointment' entity exceeded the maximum allowed length of '####'" (CAS-07008-N5S3Y)
- Creating projects from deactivated orders has to be prevented (CAS-07100-X0M9S)
- CRM-Project Employee’s standard security role does not provide sufficient rights to execute the Activity Calculation plugin (CAS-07293-B8K1Y)
- Report Claim Expenses: user selection changes from full name to User GUID (CAS-07010-B9G3P)
- When opening an activity form, the error dialog message appears "xRM1SetRemainingWork failed: undefined” (CAS-07322-T0N3C)
- Gantt Chart: Even though the Milestone is set to a fixed date, it’s still possible to move the dates (CAS-07118-K1B5P)
- WBS (with Automatic Mode switched on): extending the duration of a project node by changing start date of the superior project doesn't work (CAS-06860-P3N1W)
- Completed appointments are not displayed in the Fast Time Entry (CAS-07037-N5Z1P)
- Global Resource Utilization screen shows timeout error (CAS-07199-X8F4R)
- If you complete an appointment (> 24 h) and then try to edit it in the Fast Time Entry, the error message: "Work duration can not be below '0' appears (CAS-06875-C0M7J)
- Billing Screen does not invoice Material Usage activities in the right way (CAS-07042-N0G0M)
- Microsoft Project Import: Duration of tasks and phone calls are set to 1 Minute while importing (CAS-06750-W1Y2J)
- The Employee Timesheet report shows timeout error (CAS-06252-M8P3B)
- xRM1 Business Solutions fails to uninstall because of Sitemap dependencies (CAS-07167-G3H4K)
- Uploading a new license file might not update the existing license (CAS-07481-T1S3X)
- When creating a time entry in the Fast Time Entry window, duplicate appointments will show up in Outlook when the time entry appointment is synchronized (CAS-07292-M3Z1M)
- Zeros entered in Planning Table disappear after Calculate New (CAS-07489-Q4K4D)
- Planning Table: A request that takes longer than expected leads to an error on the Planning Table (CAS-06834-N0S0C)