Release Notes Rollup Update 10
July 10, 2013
In the context of regular updates CRM-Project Rollup 10 is available now.
Screen Gallery Highlights
The following New Features have been added:
Employee Cockpit based on HTML5
- Time Tracking with Outlook calendar experience
- Drag and drop in the calendar
- Fast entering and editing options
- A stopwatch to help you easily track your time
- Book on entities like tickets, projects, maintenance contracts, opportunities etc.
- Highlighting and filtering option for open, closed, and invoiced appointments
- Employee Cockpit can be used from outside Dynamics CRM
- 100% HTML5 technology
- First time on the market: HTML5 and JS technology as Dynamics CRM Orion preview
Fast Time Entry enhancements
- Time entry now also on:
- Leads and opportunites
- Tickets and Accounts
- Campaings and more
- User interface refreshed
- Projects can now be selected in two steps:
- First select the main project and then
- Select from a tree-structure the proper node
Digital approval signature for projects
- Digital signature to allow safer project approval
- Prepared for different purposes and fields
Geographical Structures in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- New area featuring continents, countries, and individual geographical structures
- A country list to replace the variances of the standard text field
- Regional link of countries
- Custom areas and structures, to organize your global business
- Download standard country list with continents from www.xRM1.com
- The planning table’s resource preview can now be activated and deactivated by the user which allows faster planning, when working on bigger projects
- Several plug-ins changed to asynchronous processing
- Improved performance of functionalities such as billing component and the planning table
- Solution file cleaned of non-xRM1 content to ensure customizations, to standard entities, are not overwritten.
Improvements to usability
- Automated check of conflicts between activities and regarding project node end dates
- Bug fixes and feature enhancements for calculation functionalities
- CRM-Project is now available in Portuguese as well
The rollup can be imported in a few minutes as an update. It is then immediately available for all users.
Existing customers can download the update in the Customer portal.
A trial version is available for prospective customers.