Release Notes Rollup Update 8
All xRM1 Business Solutions are only compatible for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Rollup 11 Service Release.
Wizards help start CRM-Project
User friendly Activation and Configuration Wizards are available to help quickly start xRM1 Idea Management. More....
Billing and Invoicing
Billing and Invoicing logic made easy
Billing and invoicing logic has been adapted for travel.
- You only have to enter the travel products that are actually required for the order.
- A product/service assignment is requested only for activities that include a time and are marked for invoicing.
Warning message for incorrect entries in the timesheet
- Incomplete lines in the timesheet can now be easily identified.
- The notification contains the link to the relevant integrated data set. Therefore, the data set can be opened directly and corrected.
- The column ‘Service’ is added in the timesheet. Services are displayed in order of the standard ‘threefold escalation principle’.
- Absent services can be added directly.
- Specified services can be changed prior to billing.
Project assignments (team entry through the Planning Table) can be synchronized and added to Outlook Calendar as you see fit.
Preset the project levels
- Newly created nodes are ‘Project’ as a preset level, if no other selection is made.
- The picklist ‘level‘ has been reordered. ‘Program’ will now be displayed, as first level, directly at the top.
Skills and Capacity
The function ‘Skills and Capacity‘ is renamed under the ‘Product/Service Assignment'.
Basic setting ‘Activate for Project Management’
- The setting ‘‘Activate for Project Management’ is renamed under: ‘Display in the Planning Table’.
- As soon as the CRM-Project license type is set for the user, the setting automatically activates in the user form.
itara, CRM-Project and The 4th Module is renamed under:
- Publisher: xRM1 Business Solutions
- Display Name: xRM1 Business Solutions
- Name: xRM1
Many new functions from Rollup 7 were stabilized.
Installation and update
The Rollup is available and can be newly imported (in a couple of minutes) in Microsoft CRM 2011 or simply run as an update.
Current customers can download the update in the Customer Portal We are more than happy to send potential customers a trial.
Marketing material, training documents, manuals, demo system, webcasts and, screen galleries will be available the end of January 2013.